PC Launches the St. Dominic Society Corporate Partner Program
To recognize the annual leadership commitment of the College’s corporate partners, Providence College has launched the St. Dominic Society Corporate Partner Program. Nearly 100 strong, SDS Corporate Partners play a powerful role in advancing the mission of the College. Each year, their gifts support academic programs, student and faculty research, scholarships, fellowships, capital projects and community engagement initiatives.
“We are glad to contribute to the growth of Providence College,”
says Robert O’Connor of J & B Communications Inc. “For the past eight years, J & B Communications Inc. has proudly been associated with the College and we look forward to continuing our partnership and taking part in the many benefits of the St. Dominic Society Corporate Partner Program.”
Corporations can join by making a gift of $1,000 or more to Providence College. By becoming a member, you make an immediate and transformational investment in Providence College’s students – the future leaders in our communities and beyond.
Members of the St. Dominic Society Corporate Partner Program are entitled to the following benefits:
Learn more about becoming a member of the St. Dominic Society Corporate Partner Program (PDF).
- Invitations to privately-hosted receptions with College President Rev. Brian J. Shanley, O.P. ’80 and other College administrators.
- Opportunity to participate in exclusive events such as St. Dominic Weekend, the College’s annual donor recognition event.
- Periodic newsletters from the College, keeping members informed of issues of importance at PC.
- Opportunity to participate in career fairs and employer recruiting activities at the College.
- Recognition in the Providence College Annual Donor Report.
If interested in becoming a corporate partner or have any questions, please contact Andrea Ricci ’03, assistant director of corporate and foundation relations and constituent engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org