Your Gift. Daily Impact.
Your generosity has the potential to impact the lives of students, faculty and staff at Providence College. Together, with gifts from thousands of alumni, parents, and friends, we create a vital resource for PC’s continued operation and growth.How can your gift make a difference?
Gifts to the PC Fund are put to use immediately and directed to the areas where they are most urgently needed. For instance, tuition fees account only for a portion of PC’s annual budget. Donations directed to the PC Fund build a bridge between tuition revenues and the actual cost of a PC education, ensuring that all students have access to a first-rate liberal arts education, steeped in our Catholic and Dominican tradition.
Your gift of $10, $100, $1,000 or more, can give students the opportunity to say “yes” to a Providence College education. Here are some examples of what your gift can do:
Fast. Safe. Secure.
- $10 will provide one hour of student-to-student tutoring
- $25 will buy magazines and videos for the Career Services Center
- $100 will send four tutors to New England Peer Tutoring Program
- $400 will provide a student with text books for one semester
- $1,000 will provide travel stipends for students studying abroad
- $10,000 will provide scholarship aid to deserving students
Make a difference in the daily lives of PC students, faculty and staff. Make your gift to the PC Fund today.