A Perfect Investment: Your Child
Established by a group of parents in 1968, the Providence College Parents Fund is an extension of the College’s overall annual giving program. PC relies on the additional generosity of the parent community to maintain initiatives that directly and immediately enhance student life.
The Parents Fund provides funding for all aspects of the PC experience, such as academic programs, faculty support, the quality of campus facilities and student life. Here are some examples of what your gift can do:
- $40 pays for one hour of career counseling
- $100 allows a student organization to plan special programming
- $250 supports the installation of smart-technology in classrooms
- $500 pays for a guest speaker at a special event
- $1,500 covers the cost of one library science journal subscription
Parents are encouraged to support the College at all levels of giving. Leadership gifts of $1,000 and above annually qualify parents for membership in the St. Dominic Society
The Parents for Providence Association is committed to increasing
support to the College through its Parents Fund and extends a special
thank you to all the parents who support the programs and opportunities,
which are so important to students and the College.Support the Parents Fund today.