Seniors, your participation in the Senior Giving Campaign with a gift - of any amount - to the PC Fund or Angel Fund helps ensure a great experience for future generations of students.
A gift to the PC Fund
supports the College’s key initiatives such as: wireless services, student programming, financial aid, and improvements to academic buildings, dormitories, and athletic facilities.
A gift to the Angel Fund
provides critical financial assistance for current students whose families have encountered unexpected hardships.
Why should I give?
- Your PC experience was made possible by donors.
- Your gift shows that you care about the future of Providence College.
- Student participation is a benchmark for ranking peer institutions.
- For the cost of a pizza you can fund one hour of student tutoring.
- Gifts from students, alumni, parents, and friends help create an atmosphere to prepare students for today’s competitive job market.
- Tuition only covers 84 percent of the cost of a PC education.
- Participation increases the value of your degree
How much should I give?
We ask that each student gives as much as he or she can. A gift of $20.14 commemorates your graduation year. A gift of $100 or more makes you eligible for a brick on Alumni Lane engraved with your name.
How do I make a gift?
Donation forms are available in Harkins 412, the Slavin Information Booth, or from any senior giving committee member. Donations can also be made at www.givetopc.org or call (401) 865 -2326