St. Dominic Society is the leadership giving society ($1,000+ annually to any fund) at Providence College. Over 2,000 donors strong, St. Dominic Society members further the five powerful promises that have endured for the past 95 years. The five promises have sculpted an institution of principles, integrity, tradition, faith, and scholarship:
Advancing the Dominican tradition.
Offering a place to call “home.”
Access and opportunity.
Engaging the whole student.
Unwavering standards of academic excellence.
Annual leadership gifts from St. Dominic Society members have made it possible to:
- Offer 2,000 students the opportunity to participate in peer ministry and volunteer service throughout the world.
- Hire 49 tenure-track faculty members in the last two years from institutions ranked among the country’s top 100 graduate schools.
- Provide $51 million in financial aid for the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Support 1,500 extracurricular activities and programs; more than 100 professional, service, art and literary clubs, associations, and societies.
If you believe in the five promises, support them, each and every year, through your leadership gift to the PC Fund or Angel Fund by giving here
. Consider a monthly gift of $84, or quarterly gift of $250 to reach the Presidents Circle level of $1,000.
As a St. Dominic Society member, you will receive:
- Invitations to privately hosted receptions, exclusive social events in various regional areas, and an annual recognition event – St. Dominic Weekend.
- An exclusive newsletter from the College giving you access to the latest news and initiatives.
- A prominent listing in the Providence College Annual Donor Report.
||$50,000 and above
||$25,000 to $49,999
||$10,000 to $24,999
||$5,000 to $9,999
||$2,500 to $4,999
||$1,000 to $2,499
Please contact: Office of Annual Giving, 401-865-1296, email@example.com