Announcing the St. Dominic Society Leadership Challenge
DOUBLE THE IMPACT OF YOUR GIFT TODAY!
You can make a difference in the lives of PC students by making a leadership gift this year through the St. Dominic Society Leadership Challenge.
Established to inspire leadership giving to support critical funding priorities at Providence College, a very generous anonymous donor will match $50,000 in new leadership gifts to the PC Fund and Angel Fund. Starting November 1, 2010 and lasting through June 30, 2011, first time gifts of $1,000 or more will be matched up to $2,500, while Challenge funds are available.
Please take advantage of this special opportunity, and exercise your leadership support of Providence College. Your gift will:
- Offer deserving students the opportunity of a lifetime to say “yes” to a PC education.
- Provide resources to attract and retain world-class faculty.
- Create exceptional places to learn, to live, and to grow, by supporting innovative learning technologies in classrooms, and optimum spaces for studying and socializing throughout campus.
- Provide students with the transformational education that will challenge their mind, body, heart and soul.
- Ensure that Providence College remains an educational institution of the highest caliber for future generations.
As a member of the St. Dominic Society, you will receive:
Read frequently asked questions about the St. Dominic Society Leadership Challenge.How to Make Your Gift
- Invitations to privately hosted receptions, exclusive social events in various regional areas, and an annual recognition event – St. Dominic Weekend.
- Exclusive communication from the Office of the President highlighting periodic St. Dominic Society and College updates.
- A prominent listing in the Providence College Annual Donor Report.
Online at www.givetopc.org
By phone at 401.865.1296
By mail to Providence College Contributions, P.O. Box 834, Providence, RI 02901.
Please call the Office of Annual Giving at 401.865.1296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.