Charitable Items Donation Guidelines
The Providence Athletic Department will not support:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
- Individuals (Donations are only provided to non-profit organizations not individuals).
- Organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office.
- Organizations not registered as a charity or 'not-for-profit' entity.
- Organizations who do not adhere to NCAA rules and regulations.
- Although the Athletic Department attempts to satisfy every request, the high demand does not afford a guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
- Submit completed donation request form, which is located at the bottom of this page.
- Submit, letter detailing your event on organization letterhead.
- Submit proof of your organization's 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Fax all documentation to (401) 865-2797 Attn: Charitable Requests or mail to: Friar Athletic Fund, 1 Cunningham Square, Providence, RI 02918
- Once your organization's request has been approved, you will be contacted by a representative from the Friar Athletic Fund
***PLEASE ALLOW 2 TO 4 WEEKS FOR EVERY REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED***
DONATION REQUEST FORM