Over 1,500 alumni and guests "recaptured the moment" during Reunion Weekend 2010. Thank you to all of our alumni for coming back to campus to recapture the moment with your classmates and Providence College. We look forward to seeing you in five years!
- 125 Golden Friars and guests celebrated the class of 1960’s 50th Anniversary at a special Mass said by College President Rev. Brian J. Shanley, O.P. '80, followed by a dinner on Friday evening. The class of 1960 successfully achieved more than $256,520 in cash and pledges in honor of their reunion year.
- The winner of the reunion class giving participation award, announced at the traditional Reunion BBQ, went to the class of 1965 with 37% participation and raised $213,797. The Classes of 1950 and 1955 were not far behind with participation rates of 35% and 33%, respectively.
- As a co-sponsor of WaterFire Providence, the PC National Alumni Association welcomed more than 500 alumni to a special reception downtown. Graduates of all ages - ranging in class years from 1950 to 2005 - showed their PC pride while celebrating their reunion.
- Saturday attracted 1,100 alumni, families and guests to the traditional Reunion BBQ!
- A special reception was arranged for members of the Class of 1980, hosted by classmate and College President Rev. Brian J. Shanley, O.P. ’80 with more than 110 classmates in attendance. Father Shanley recognized his class for their successful fundraising efforts, raising more than $235,000 in honor of their 30th reunion.
- In honor of 35 years of women at Providence College, there was a special toast held in front of the Grotto by St. Dominic Chapel for the Class of 1975. Special remarks and a toast were given by classmates Ann Manchester Molak ‘75 & Donna McCaffrey ’75.