Thanks for visiting the new alumni website!
You must login to the online community to access features.
Please note that we are still under construction and will be slowly rolling out new features and enhancements throughout in the next few months.
With the new website comes a new online community called FriarsOnline.
FriarsOnline lets you:
- Search the online directory to stay connected with your PC friends
- Create and customize your own profile page
- Submit and search class notes.
- Register for Providence College alumni events
- Update your information
- And much more!
How to create a new account:
To get started visit the First Time Login page
. Then, follow these three easy steps.
1. Enter your last name and hit Submit.
2. Select your name from the list shown.
3. Enter the last 4 digits of your Banner ID (or the last 4 digits of your SSN if you don't have a Banner ID).
But what about my previous username and password?
If you had an account with the previous online community, your username and password will still work, so please login
! However, we ask that you go through the "edit my account" process anyways to review your information. We want to ensure we have the most accurate information for you.
If you have any problems logging in or any questions regarding the community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. We’d love to hear from you!