- In Barcelona, witness Antoni Gaudí’s La Sagrada Família, the breathtaking and bizarre temple more than a century in the making.
- Visit quaint Pamplona, the setting of the famed running of the bulls featured in Ernest Hemingway’s novel, “The Sun Also Rises."
- Visit San Sebastián, a vibrant coastal resort town.
- Get an insider’s look at the Gehry-designed Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, located in Basque Country.
- Discover Madrid and see its treasures, including the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and the Prado Museum.
- Immerse yourself in Toledo, a former capital with a glorious cultural legacy created by its Jewish, Moorish and Christian communities centuries ago.
For more information about this trip, click here
Special presale offer! Click here
to find out more!