- To improve the relationship and communication between alumni and the college.
- To establish leadership within the committee structure for the Reunion Program.
- To increase the percentage of alumni who participate in the PC Fund.
- To raise the effectiveness of the Office of Alumni Relations staff (AR) by working with class leaders.
Class Agent Responsibilities
- Serve as an ambassador of Providence College.
- Serve as a class leader to encourage participation at local and campus events.
- Check a PC issued email address for emails and updates from classmates and submit to the Office of Alumni Relations for class notes.
- Consistently check your class website to make sure information is up to date.
- Informing your classmates on current issues at the College and providing feedback on your classmates’ interests and concerns.
- Act as the Reunion co-chair for your class committee.
- Participate in class reunion planning and recruiting volunteers for class reunions.
- Lend your name to the Reunion program communication materials, events, direct mail solicitations.
- Utilize social networking tools to communicate to classmates.
- Make an annual gift to the PC Fund. Leadership by example is a crucial component of a successful effort.
- Attend annual class agent training and participate in meetings/conference calls.
- Work with Institutional Advancement to identify classmates as prospects for Major Gifts.
- Keep the college informed of the whereabouts of alumni.
- Inform the college of any address or telephone changes of selected classmates.
- Inform the college of any changes in marital status, employment, or other important information.
For more information about how to be a class agent for your class please contact Sarah Firetto ’03 at firstname.lastname@example.org.