Reunion is almost here - register and make your Reunion gift today!
WaterFire! BBQ! Trip to Newport! Casino Night! PC is inviting classes ending in ’1 and ’6 home for Reunion Weekend. Whether you are celebrating 5 years or 55 years - your Reunion won't be the same without you there. You are the missing piece! Register now.
Weekend highlights include:
Celebrate your Reunion by supporting PC!
- Trip to Newport
- Golden Friar Mass and Dinner
- WaterFire Providence
- Young Alumni Gathering – Ri Ra Providence
- Bringing the Strategic Plan to Life – A Campus Update
- Class of 1986 25th Anniversary Reception
- Fribourg Reunion
- Traditional Family BBQ
- Casino Night!
- Reunion Weekend Mass and Farewell Brunch
As you reflect on the people, places and events that made your experience at PC so memorable, you have a unique opportunity to show your continuing support to Providence College by participating in your Reunion Class Gift.
To honor the past and build for the future
, your gift of $250 or more to the PC Fund or Angel Fund during your Reunion year will be recognized with an engraved brick with your name and placed on Alumni Lane, alongside your classmates' bricks. Don't miss out on this opportunity - this program is ONLY available during your Reunion year.
Congratulations to the Class of 1961 for being the first class to reach, and surpass, their Reunion giving goal of $500,000! No class has reached their participation goal quite yet, which we truly depend on. See how your class is doing toward your goal by clicking here.
Class of 1986 Reunion Challenge!!! In an effort to build on the momentum that the class has achieved thus far, five members from the Class of '86 have gotten together to offer you, our classmates, a challenge. They are prepared to donate $25,000 if the following conditions are met:Housing
Join your classmates and make a difference in the lives of future Friars by making your Reunion gift today!
- 25% more people from the Class give before June 5, and
- 25 of you make your first gift to PC ever, of any amount, and
- 25 classmates make second gifts, of any amount, to the Angel Fund, which provides emergency financial support to current students, and
- 25 of our classmates join the St. Dominic Society, which is a donation at or above $1,000.
There are still rooms available on campus for Reunion Weekend! Complete the experience by staying in one of our on-campus housing apartments. It’s all about revisiting the good old days! Reserve your room now
Be sure to check out your class page
for more details specifically related to your Reunion class.
Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 401-865-1909 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org