Register NOW for Alumni & Family Weekend
This year, Providence College debuts our first combination of Alumni and Family Weekend, “One Home, One Family.” Merging the best parts of our traditional Homecoming Weekend with Winter Family Weekend, we welcome back all PC Alumni, plus current students and their families for a campus-wide celebration on February 10-12, 2012.
We invite you to:
- Reconnect with classmates
- Spend time with your son or daughter
- Hear from NBC feature correspondent Mike Leonard ’70 and Rev. Robert Barron
- Laugh with headliner comedian Dave Coulier
- Celebrate the PC spirit at Friar Fest
- Cheer on the Friars’ men’s and women’s basketball teams
- Experience traditional Irish music and dance at the Celtic Lounge
- Enjoy Sunday Mass and brunch with family and friends featuring the acclaimed student jazz band, and much more!
Can you think of a better way to spend a winter weekend than with your Providence College family?
for Alumni and Family Weekend as well as for more information and a full listing of the events scheduled please visit www.alumni.providence.edu/alumniandfamily2012