Travel to the Greek Isles with PC – SAVE $250 today!
Discover the history and beauty of the Greek Isles from September 12 to 22, 2011
Only a few days left to save $250 per person – you must reserve your spot before April 19, 2011! Enjoy 10 days touring the Greek Isles with fellow Friars. Space is limited – reserve soon!
- Discover the history, beauty and culture in Athens, Crete and Santorini.
- Visit the Acropolis to marvel at ancient ruins and the Parthenon.
- Explore the town of Rethymnon, home to Minoans, Venetians and Turks, all of whom have left their mark over the centuries.
- Wander through the ruins of the Palace of Knossos and Akrotiri.
- Visit Venetian-influenced Chania.
- Cruise the Sea of Crete to Santorini, where the deep blue ocean contrasts with the stark, whitewashed walls of hillside villages.
Read more about the Friar Explorations Alumni Travel Program in the Winter 2011 PC Magazine.
Contact Sarah Firetto '03 at 401-865-1815 or email@example.com
with any questions.