Travel to Greece with special guest, Fr. Sicard!
Discover the history and beauty of the Greek Isles from September 12 to 22, 2011
$250 per person discount extended to June 21, 2011! Enjoy 10 days touring the Greek Isles with fellow Friars and special guest Rev. Kenneth R. Sicard, O.P. '78 & '84G, the College's Executive Vice President and Treasurer.
"My wife Julie and I are eagerly looking forward to the Providence College Alumni Travel Program trip to Greece this fall. We had a great time last year on the trip to Italy, which exceeded our expectations in every way: great sightseeing; personable and lively guides; great food; but more than anything great company. We took the trip not knowing a soul who was going, and have come away with a set of life-long friends."
- Discover the history, beauty and culture in Athens, Crete and Santorini.
- Visit the Acropolis to marvel at ancient ruins and the Parthenon.
- Explore the town of Rethymnon, home to Minoans, Venetians and Turks, all of whom have left their mark over the centuries.
- Wander through the ruins of the Palace of Knossos and Akrotiri.
- Visit Venetian-influenced Chania.
- Cruise the Sea of Crete to Santorini, where the deep blue ocean contrasts with the stark, whitewashed walls of hillside villages.
- John Capetta '77
Read more about the Friar Explorations Alumni Travel Program in the Winter 2011 PC Magazine.
Contact Sarah Firetto '03 at 401-865-1815 or email@example.com
with any questions.