Enjoy 12 days of exploring the hidden treasures of southern Italy and Sicily with PC alumni and friends, featuring stops in Taormina, Alberobello and the Amalfi Coast.
Click here for a detailed itinerary of the trip and for pricing information!
- Your tour begins in Palermo, the capital city of Sicily, which features the lovely squares of Quattro Canti, Piazza Pretoria, and Piazza Bellini.
- Travel through the countryside of Agrigento and visit the stunning Valley of the Temples, one of the most important archeological sites in the world.
- Witness the daily spectacle of bartering for fresh fish and produce in the historic and Baroque city of Catania, and visit Mt. Etna Volcano National Park.
- Drive along the famous Amalfi Coast.
- Experience the ruins of Pompeii at the foothills of Mount Vesuvius and soak in the history of a typical Roman town built 2,000 years ago.
For more information about any of the travel programs, please contact Sarah Firetto '03 in the Office of Alumni Relations at 401-865-1909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.