A Friar is…FOREVER!
Enter into the tradition of giving back to future Friars.
Seniors, your participation in the Senior Giving Campaign helps ensure a great experience for future generations of students. Every dollar counts, and a gift, in any amount, is so important and put to work immediately. In fact, you are being supported right now by thousands of alumni donors across the country who contribute to Providence College every year.
Why Should I Give?
- The Senior Gift supports the College’s key initiatives such as wireless services, student programming, financial aid, and improvements to academic buildings, dormitories, and athletic facilities.
- Student participation is a benchmark for ranking peer institutions, so participation increases the value of your degree.
- Because your gift matters! For the cost of a pizza, you can fund one hour of student tutoring.
- To leave your legacy and to give back to future Friars– you are the future!
What Should I Give?
For Providence College, participation is what drives us. We believe there is strength in numbers. A gift of $20.19 commemorates your graduation year. A gift of $100 automatically makes you a leadership donor at St. Dominic Society level. Remember, every gift — of any amount — makes a difference for your Friar family.
How Do I Give?
- Donation forms are available in Harkins 412 or from any Senior Giving Committee member.
- Donations can also be made online by clicking below or calling Bianca Danello ’17 at 401.865.2536.
Senior Giving Committee
Comprised of a group of dedicated students, the Senior Giving Committee endeavors to enhance awareness and understanding of the school’s needs, and most importantly instill a true philanthropic spirit in the students in recognition of and thanks for all the benefits Providence College has to offer. Through personal engagement, solicitation, and stewardship of fellow class members, the Senior Giving Committee seeks to build and support a better Providence College and directly enrich the student experience for all future Friars.
Meghan Allen ’19
Robert (RJ) Berardi ’19
Kaitlyn Calcinari ’19
Katherine Corrigan ’19
Devon Guanci ’19
Deirdre Lantagne ’19
Lauren Sideravage ’19
Thomas Tobin ’19
For more information on how you can join the Senior Giving Committee, please contact Bianca Danello ’17 at 401.865.2536 or email email@example.com