To improve the relationship and communication between alumni and the college. To increase the visibility of the college news and happenings through social media vehicles. To create a solid volunteer base for the Reunion program.
- Represent the college and your class at PC sponsored events and programs.
- Attend a minimum of (3) Providence College events in a fiscal year on the PC campus.
- Attend a minimum of (1) Providence College event in your regional area.
- Actively participate in volunteer training programs, meetings and webinars.
- Bi-weekly distribute content to class specific Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter channels based off of provided information or the official Providence College social media channels.
- Communicate with your local regional area leadership at least once a month to exchange updates, ideas and future plans.
- Serve as a resource to the Office Alumni Relations to provide information in regards to recognizing noteworthy accomplishments of class members and other PC alumni.
- Inform your classmates on current issues at the College and provide feedback on your classmates’ interests and concerns.
- Serve on your Class Reunion Committee.
- Participate in class reunion event planning, recruit volunteers and promote attendance of reunion.
- Lend your name to the Reunion program materials including event marketing, and web based communications.
- Keep the college informed of the whereabouts of alumni.
- Inform the college of any address or telephone changes of selected classmates.
- Inform the college of any changes in marital status, employment, or other important information.
- Address, telephone or other contact changes
- Changes in marital status, new births or passing of classmates
- Job announcements or promotions.
- Class Ambassadors will operate on a July 1 – June 30 calendar, coinciding with the College’s fiscal year.
- The Class Ambassador term will run for four years leading up to the next reunion cycle with the understanding that each ambassador will serve as a member of the reunion planning committee. At this juncture, the Class Ambassador term can be renewed or the current class ambassador would be asked to help identify a replacement.
- Class Ambassadors who are unable to fulfill assigned duties, are subject to replacement within the discretion of the Office of Alumni Relations.
Class of 1954
Albert West, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1961
Tom Donovan, email@example.com
Class of 1962
Dave Lussier, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1964
Bob Dugan, email@example.com
Class of 1967
John Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1968
Brian Maher, email@example.com
Class of 1969
Tom Madden, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1973
Michael Donohue, email@example.com
Class of 1979
Debra Ozug, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1980
Karen Monti Flynn, email@example.com
Class of 1982
Paul Grossman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1983
Meg McAward, email@example.com
Class of 1987
Karen FitzGerald Kipfer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1988
Kelly King, email@example.com
Class of 1993
Jennifer O’Meara, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2000
Diana Cassidy, email@example.com
Class of 2003
Cristy Raposo Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2005
Courtney Howard, email@example.com
Class of 2010
Jacquie DeSisto Mazick, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2011
Amanda Mathieu, email@example.com
Class of 2013
Emily Foster Barry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Condon, email@example.com
Katie Ferris, firstname.lastname@example.org
Danica Lynch, email@example.com
Margo Sheehan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaitlin Falls Soccio, email@example.com
Class of 2014
Abigail Alegi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Caprio, email@example.com
Jennifer Celli, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michaela Ferreira, email@example.com
Erin Frates, firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Hasler, email@example.com
Jacqueline Stimola, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2015
Bobby Arruda, email@example.com
TJ Hoban, Tjhoban3193@gmail.com
Courtney McCurdy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Pavia, email@example.com
Griffin Young, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alyssa Rohmann, email@example.com
Class of 2016
Marco Aurélien, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brigid Flaherty, email@example.com
Kelley Garland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Kozak, email@example.com
Jacqueline Luciano, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Silveira, email@example.com
Samantha Wagner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2017
Gretchen Barrett, email@example.com
Andrew Konnerth, firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Rogers, email@example.com
Nick Sailor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerry Smith, email@example.com
Nicole Vaughan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2019
Christopher Campanelli, email@example.com
Caroline Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org
Devon Guanci, email@example.com
William Oser III, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hadley Tate, email@example.com
Marvin Taveras, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting ambassadors for the following class years:
- 1950s: 1953, 1955, 1957, 1958, and 1959
- 1960s: 1965, 1966, and 1969
- 1970s: 1970, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977 and 1978
- 1980s: 1981, 1985, 1986, and 1989
- 1990s: 1991, 1995, 1996 and 1997
- 2000s: 2002, 2004, and 2006