Forever a Class • Forever Connected • Forever a Friar
More than 2,000 alumni and guests returned to Providence College for Reunion Weekend 2018. We’d like to thank all who attended, and we hope you enjoyed reuniting with friends as much as we enjoyed hosting you.
Your next reunion will be here before you know it, but in the meantime there’s lots you can do to stay connected to PC and your classmates.
- Attend an event on campus and across the country, and get involved with one of PC’s 20+ Regional Alumni Clubs.
- Update your contact information.
- Post old photos, memories, and stories on social media using the hashtags: #PCAlumni, #ForeverAFriar, and #ProvidenceCollege.
- Submit a class note to Providence College Magazine to let your classmates know what you’ve been up to.
- Make a gift to PC and support future Friars.