Reunion Weekend | June 1 - 3, 2018
Forever a Class • Forever Connected • Forever a Friar
Reunion Weekend 2018: June 1 – 3
We hope you will plan to join us as we celebrate the five to 65-year reunion classes—and welcome the Class of 1968 to the ranks of Golden Friars.
On-campus housing reservations will open in January 2018. Reunion registration coming Spring 2018.
In the meantime, there’s lots you can do to stay connected to PC and your classmates.
- Update your contact information.
- Visit your class page to access social networks and class-specific information.
- Book your hotel with our exclusive Reunion Weekend rates. Certain classes have designated Hotel Headquarters.
- Friars Give, PC’s annual giving day, returns on April 5. Be all in for PC students and make your reunion gift at www.friarsgive.org.
- Stay updated on all things Reunion 2018. Join your class committee and help make Reunion a success by contacting Sarah Firetto ’03, Associate Director for Alumni Relations, at email@example.com.
Complete your Reunion Weekend experience by staying in one of our On-Campus Housing Suites. It’s all about revisiting the good old days!
Registration for on-campus housing will be open until Friday, May 25, or until all rooms are taken.
For your convenience, we have reserved discounted room blocks at the following hotels in the Providence area. Please mention Providence College Reunion 2018 when making arrangements.Huxley’s Road to Reunion