Travel with PC
Explore the globe with Providence College and enjoy a great trip with like-minded travelers. The Friar Explorations program is a wonderful way to connect with fellow alumni, family, and friends. Each trip offers unparalleled learning opportunities for an exclusive “beyond the classroom” experience.
- La Belle France River Cruise: Travel down the Seine this Fall, Oct. 24 – Nov. 1, 2018, on the luxurious Lueftner Cruise ship on a once-in-a-lifetime trip hosted by former alumni association leaders Jim Hagan ’58 and Joe Brum ’68. Limited spots still available.
- Explore Havana, Cuba: Uncover Cuba’s unique heart and soul alongside the island’s greatest asset: its charismatic people, ordinary Cubans doing extraordinary things. Visit with artists, dancers, and musicians. Explore cigars and sugar cane factories. And even cruise through Havana’s historic quarter in a classic 50s convertible. Tour dates are February 10 – 18, 2019. Book by July 24, 2018, to save $250 per person ($500 per couple).
- Journey To The Swiss Alps: The stunning scenery, turquoise seas, and the fresh mountain air of Switzerland is calling, June 19 – 27, 2019. This trip will feature a stop to celebrate the 40th anniversary of PC’s Fribourg study abroad program. Learn more about this journey.
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way: From sensational coastal scenery, to moorlands and verdant mountains, to life in vibrant and colorful Galway — Westport, Ireland, is your gateway to the Emerald Isle at its best. Tour dates are October 15 – 23, 2019. Book now.
- Cruise The Danube: Performed once every ten years, the famed Oberammergau Passion Play delights audiences who have traveled from across the globe to attend since 1634. Witness this stunning spectacle in 2020 before continuing your trip with an unforgettable six-night Danube River cruise. Tour dates are September 13 – 22, 2020. Availability is extremely limited.
Past trips include:
What is your travel preference? We would like to know. Please take our survey!
For more information about any of the travel programs, contact Sarah Firetto ’03 at 401.865.1909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.