Class of 1954
Forever a Friar • Forever Connected • Forever a Class
Thank you to everyone who attended and celebrated your 60th Reunion in 2014. Your next reunion will be here before you know it, but in the meantime there’s lots you can do to stay connected to PC and your classmates.
- Attend an event on campus and across the country, and get involved with one of PC’s 20+ Regional Alumni Clubs.
- Update your contact information.
- Post old photos, memories, and stories on social media using the hashtags: #PCAlumni, #ForeverAFriar, and #ProvidenceCollege.
- Submit a class note to Providence College Magazine to let your classmates know what you’ve been up to.
- Make a gift to PC and support future Friars.
65th Reunion Committee
Thomas J. Kean ’54
David J. Kehoe ’54
Victor H. Shaw, Jr. ’54, ’85P, ’87P, ’88P
Albert B. West ’54
FY19 Reunion Giving
Results as of January 11, 2019
Reunion Weekend 2014
Click on the photos below to look back on your 60th reunion in 2014.