Class of 1967
Forever a Friar • Forever Connected • Forever a Class
Thank you to everyone who attended and celebrated your 50th Reunion in 2017. Your next reunion will be here before you know it, but in the meantime there’s lots you can do to stay connected to PC and your classmates.
- Attend an event on campus and across the country, and get involved with one of PC’s 20+ Regional Alumni Clubs.
- Update your contact information.
- Post old photos, memories, and stories on social media using the hashtags: #PCAlumni, #ForeverAFriar, and #ProvidenceCollege.
- Submit a class note to Providence College Magazine to let your classmates know what you’ve been up to.
- Make a gift to PC and support future Friars.
Follow us on social media
As part of the $350,000 class gift drive, 1967 aimed to raise $100,000 in gifts for the Annual Fund. 1967 exceeded this goal, raising $163,244.
Reunion Weekend 2017
Click on the photos below to look back on your 50th reunion.