Class of 1977
Forever a Friar • Forever Connected • Forever a Class
Thank you to everyone who attended and celebrated your 40th Reunion in 2017. Your next reunion will be here before you know it, but in the meantime there’s lots you can do to stay connected to PC and your classmates.
- Join our official Providence College Class of 1977 Facebook group.
- Attend an event on campus and across the country, and get involved with one of PC’s 20+ Regional Alumni Clubs.
- Update your contact information.
- Post old photos, memories, and stories on social media using the hashtags: #PCAlumni, #ForeverAFriar, and #ProvidenceCollege.
- Submit a class note to Providence College Magazine to let your classmates know what you’ve been up to.
We hope you enjoyed reminiscing, reconnecting, and reliving your PC memories during Reunion Weekend.
Two lead donors from the class of 1977 generously offered a $250,000 challenge to increase overall class participation to 25% in honor of 1977’s 40th reunion. The challenge has been earned in its entirety with the class reaching 27% participation!
Reunion Weekend 2017
Click on the photos below to look back on your 40th reunion.