Class of 1982
Forever a Friar • Forever Connected • Forever a Class
Thank you to everyone who attended and celebrated your 35th Reunion in 2017. Your next reunion will be here before you know it, but in the meantime there’s lots you can do to stay connected to PC and your classmates.
- Join our official Providence College Class of 1982 Facebook group.
- Attend an event on campus and across the country, and get involved with one of PC’s 20+ Regional Alumni Clubs.
- Update your contact information.
- Post old photos, memories, and stories on social media using the hashtags: #PCAlumni, #ForeverAFriar, and #ProvidenceCollege.
- Submit a class note to Providence College Magazine to let your classmates know what you’ve been up to.
- Make a gift to PC and support future Friars.
Steve Duryea `82 generously offered a $100,000 dollar-matching Challenge to encourage St. Dominic Socirty gift of $1,917 or more. This challenge has been earned in its entirety with 42 members of the class contributing a total of $171,858 in honor of their 35th reunion!
Reunion Weekend 2017
Click on the photos below to look back on your 35th reunion.