Class of 1992
Forever a Friar • Forever Connected • Forever a Class
Learn more about funds popular to the Class of 1992, or give to any cause close to your heart at www.givetopc.org.
Class of 1992 Memorial Scholarship
Established in 2017 by members of the Class of 1992 during their Silver Anniversary Reunion in memory of their fellow classmates. The scholarship will provide assistance to an undergraduate student(s) with demonstrated financial need.
Angie K. Drainville Dolan ’92 Memorial Scholarship
Established in 2016 thanks to a gift from The Angie K. Dolan Memorial Foundation, this fund recognizes Angie (Drainville) Dolan ’92 and her devotion to teaching. The scholarship is awarded to an Elementary or Special Education major from Rhode Island with demonstrated financial need.
Marty B. Graham ’92 Memorial Scholarship
Formally established in 1997 by friends, family and classmates of Marty Graham, this scholarship is to benefit students from the metropolitan Chicago (IL) area. It honors the life of Marty who lost his battle with cancer two years after graduation.
In Memory Of
Kathleen (Egan) Bergman
Christine T. Boyle
Angela K. (Drainville) Dolan
Martin B. Graham
Shannon (O’Connor) Hayward
Laura E. Laflamme
Michael J. Madden
Frederick J. Matteson
Christopher P. McCarthy
Scott A. Peixinho
Christopher M. Rizzi
Ellen T. (Donovan) Samia
Liisa (Brown) Tucker
Reunion Weekend 2017
Click on the photos below to look back on your 25th reunion.
- Join our official Providence College class of 1992 group.
- Attend an event on campus and across the country, and get involved with one of PC’s 20+ Regional Alumni Clubs.
- Update your contact information.
- Post old photos, memories, and stories on social media using the hashtags: #PCAlumni, #ForeverAFriar, and #ProvidenceCollege.
- Submit a class note to Providence College Magazine to let your classmates know what you’ve been up to.
- Make a gift to PC and support future Friars.
Follow us on social media