Student Alumni Ambassadors
If you love PC, you’ll love the PC SAA!
Do you want to network and meet great alumni of Providence College? Or help bridge the gap between the student body and alumni? Celebrate being Forever a Friar by joining the Student Alumni Ambassadors!
Who We Are: Founded in 2010, Student Alumni Ambassadors strive to facilitate an active relationship between students and alumni with a sense of pride, loyalty, and tradition.
What We Do: Members increase student awareness of the PC National Alumni Association through services, philanthropic engagement, and volunteering at special events. Student Alumni Ambassadors also enhance the education of students and prepare them to serve as future alumni leaders and volunteers.
The mission of a Student Alumni Ambassador is to bridge the gap between the vast PC alumni network and the current student body, and support the College and its students’ experience through philanthropic initiatives and education. Student Alumni Ambassadors will work collaboratively with the Office of Institutional Advancement (OIA) to further a spirit of engagement and philanthropy on the PC campus. SAA endeavors to enhance awareness and understanding of the school’s needs, and most importantly instill a true philanthropic spirit in the students in recognition of and thanks for all the benefits PC has to offer.
- Special invitation to alumni events
- Access to key alumni speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Practical event planning experience
- Leadership roles and an inside look at the National Alumni Association Council
- Attend and participate in general monthly meetings
- Maintain a threshold of points based on participation in SAA initiatives and volunteer hours
- Attend designated alumni events including Homecoming Weekend, Friar 5K, Friars Give, and Reunion Weekend